Interesting Pictures from the Internet
“A wolf pack: the first 3 are the old or sick, they give the pace to the entire pack. If it was the other way round, they would be left behind, losing contact with the pack. In case of an ambush they would be sacrificed. Then come 5 strong ones, the front line. In the center are the rest of the pack members, then the 5 strongest following. Last is alone, the alpha. He controls everything from the rear. In that position he can see everything, decide the direction. He sees all of the pack. The pack moves according to the elders pace and help each other, watch each other.” Cesare Brai’s photo.
Awesome Picture of Swimming with Whales
|Subject: These are Incredible Pictures
Photographs hold memories, stories, and fascinating ideas. That is exactly what these incredible photos are intended for. These should definitely help stimulate a curious mind.
1. X-rays showing before and after treatment of scoliosis (curvature of the spine).
2. This is where the great wall of China ends.
3. This is what a pug looked like before selective breeding, quite the difference.
4. The lava lake of the continuously active volcano Erta Ale, Ethiopia.
5. A FedEx Boeing 757, without any cargo.
6. This is the clearest photograph of Mercury that has ever been taken.
7. When a prison is overcrowded in El Salvador, this is what it looks like.
8. These things are octopus eggs.
9. What the Northern Lights look like from space.
10. Bavarian town of Nordlingen built in a 14 million year old meteor impact crater
11. This is an illustrated grocery list Michelangelo would create for his illiterate servants.
12. This is a view from Mars.
13. Inside one of Google � s data centers.
14. A look at Hitler’ s office.
15. These are the teeth of George Washington.
16. A ginormous statue of Genghis Khan in Mongolia.
17. A comparison showing fat vs muscle.
18. This is the desk of Albert Einstein just a few hours after his death.
19. This is Daytona Beach in 1957.
20. Climbers going up Mount Everest in 2013.
21. Cancer cells under microscope (looking for a new area to invade).
22. Bagger 288, the largest land vehicle in the world.
23. An aerial view of a tire dump.
24. A watch belonging to Akito Kawagoe which stopped at 8:15, the exact time of the Hiroshima bombing in 1945.
25. A 360 rainbow, which was captured from an airplane.
26. A zoomed in view of the human tongue.
27. A huge dust storm just before it hit Australia in 2013.
28. A geyser just barely before it erupted.
29. A cross-section of an undersea cable
If you enjoyed these as much as we did, please share with others!